Here’s a short, 5 questions, 2009 Python meme. Copy-paste the questions, and blog your answers !
1. What’s the coolest Python application, framework, or library you have discovered in 2009?
OpenObject. This is the best framework, really i discovered at the 2008’s end, so i create many modules about Enterprise applications, and i did some refactors, and i must talk about GeoDjango i am using from 2 months ago, building small app and really rocks!
2. What new programming technique did you learn in 2009?
GIS fo Web, programming, from 3 months ago i was investing about this really exotic area, i read about mapnik what create beautiful maps and how geodjango make the GIS world more understandable.
3. What’s the name of the open source project you contributed the most in 2009? What did you do?
OpenObject, i create some modules and i am trying to make better application OpenERP, you can check my launchpad profile
4. What was the Python blog or website you read the most in 2009?
5. What are the top three things you want to learn in 2010?
Start my project about GIS emmiters with django-piston, i am working now with geodjango, django-piston, my support for this project will be the bitbucket creator, and all GeoDjango Hackers in their IRC channel.